Count of duplicate values in mysql table

I had to join two different mysql tables to get data. My first table is customers table. It has a field called "country_id". See the Below Image

My Second Table is countries table. It also has a fields called "country_id" and "Country_name". See the Below Image.

My Task was that join two tables according to their country_id s and display distinct country_names and their count. See the Following Output.
So I have to Add Following mysql query to my code.

SELECT DISTINCT( `countries`.`country_name` )  AS country_name,                
Count(`customers`.`country_id`) AS country_count FROM   `customers`        
INNER JOIN `countries`                
ON `customers`.`country_id` = `countries`.`country_id` 
GROUP  BY `countries`.`country_name` 
HAVING `country_count` > 1 
ORDER  BY country_count DESC  

Above sql query works for me to get above output.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything about this Tutorial.