My Life as a Systems Engineer

I am a Bsc. Engineering graduate in Computer Engineering who has acquired  expert knowledge in developing systems under Linux platform. I have gained 4+ years of experience in doing shell scripting, awk scripting, python, and java developing. I am professionally qualified in CCNA.

Working was fun as well as challenging day by day, where I invited most of the challenges to my life. Time to go to bed and time to wake was not according to the clock but according to the work which are pending or to find a new thing every day. It can be twelve clock in the midnight or twelve clock in the day time I was in front of the laptop programming code.


Freelance working has kept me in a high place which I took the membership in November having a good response rate, not cancelling any orders where my buyers has graduated me for Level 1.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ask anything about this Tutorial.